Saturday, November 04, 2006

Stinkin' Good Day

Today is the first day I really wish I hadn't taken on the challenge to write everyday. Not that I don't have lots to write about... but mostly because we did so much I barely have the time to write.

Thoughts from today without the details:

*Waking up at 5:30am is much more enjoyable now than it was when I was a teenager and had to go to seminary or volleyball practice... could it be that I enjoy the solace more now since it is harder to come by?

*My children are absolutely adorable and the most interesting and creative human beings I could ever imagine knowing (note: we were in the car together for about 6 hours today!)

*I feel very blessed in my life.

*I think God enjoys spoiling us with small everyday miracles. I'm grateful He does.

*I am the luckiest girl in the world; I have married the man of my dreams. He makes me smile too :)

*Good friends come and go, and it's wonderful when oppourtunities arise to meet with them again.

*We swapped babysitting with a couple who only have one child about 1 yr old. When I asked what their impression of our children was after watching them, the husband replied, "I didn't realize kids grew up to be so stinky." What should I make of that? Granted it is bath day and Little E had just let a big one rip... but still... please, oh close friends of mine, inform me if we have a bad family smell.

*Never go jean shopping at the end of a good day. That, my friends, will be a blog all to itself.

Good night.

No comments:

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...