Thursday, November 16, 2006

Over the Hump

I'm halfway done blogging every day for the month of November. After that, I think I may be done for another month! So to celebrate I was thinking about what LDS missionaries tend to do on their hump day - or half way point. Some burn a tie, pants... anything, somehow burning is a treat I could never quite understand. Now I do. I want to burn my computer.

Instead I am stealing this idea and calling it my post:

You can only answer with one word. No explanations.

Yourself: Mommy
Your partner: dreamy
Your hair: blonde
Your Mother: giggly
Your Father: religious
Your Favorite Item: bed
Your dream last night: strange
Your Favorite Drink: daiquiri
Your Dream Car: clean
Your Dream Home: precisely
The Room You Are In: master
Your Ex: married
Your fear: bridges
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Canada
Who you hung out with last night: myself
What You're Not: male
Muffins: homemade
One of Your Wish List Items: laminator
Time: essence
The Last Thing You Did: primary
What You Are Wearing: red
Your favorite weather: lacking
Your Favorite Book: myriad
Last thing you ate: salad
Your Life: gift
Your mood: anecdotal
Your Best Friends: special
What are you thinking about right now: Thanksgiving
Your car: camry
What are you doing at the moment: sitting
Your summer: over
Relationship status: everlasting
What is on your tv: Disney
What is the weather like: gloomy
When is the last time you laughed: today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even your 'hump day', more simple entries are still more insightful and thoughtful than a month of mine put together!! I liked his one!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...