Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ring Around the Tub

A couple of months ago we were at an outdoor Church Dinner/Activity and all the kids were playing in the big field. Several of the younger ones enjoyed the red dirt that designanted the positions for the baseball diamond. Little E was filthy - and loved it! However, just this past week or so, he has suddenly become conscious of dirt and is changing his mind about how he feels about it. I'm shocked. It's so drastic! My little guy will refuse to go any further, yelling that "it's muddy, uck"! Other terminology recently uttered are "gross!" and "ucky, I don't like it!" Looking at these pictures it's hard to believe... I'm wondering which may be the "phase" and which the "reality".
The pictures don't even do justice to how dirty Little E really was - or how disgusting my bathtub became when we had to clean him. Thank goodness for oxi-clean - his clothes are good as new!

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

That's so cute. He looks like he's having a great time in these photos.

LollyGirl said...

wondering if you use the liquid or powder oxy-clean?

Cute pictures!!

My Many Coloured Days said...

Powder. Never heard of the liquid kind.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...