Saturday, February 09, 2008

Spring Break Council

Tonight at dinner, Mr. Man brought up the need to start planning our spring break:

Mr. Man: "I want to go to Mount Rushmore."

ME: "Right. With four kids and a 6 month old. How about nothing more than 5 hours away. Let's meet family halfway - at St. Louis and do some museums and the zoo. Or let's go south."

Mr. T: "I want to go to the hotel."

Mr. Man: "There are hotels in every city in the world."

Mr. T: "I just want to go to the hotel where you can go downstairs for breakfast, and there's a hot tub."

Miss J: "I want to go to the cabin."

Mr. Man: "No, not the cabin. We've been there too much now."

Miss J: "Okay. Let's go to Hawaii then."

Little E: "I have a great idea. Let's just stay home."

Can you say "homebody"? At least he's consistent.


And cute!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Sounds like fun...I'm with Mr. Man, Mt. Rushmore sounds fun. You can come to D.C. with us!:)

Hope said...

Ohh I am soo with Miss J!! Hawaii is perfect except the whole 5 hours away bit. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge last year and had a blast!! (Indoor water park) It's only 3 hours away. and super family oriented if you are looking for suggestions. =)

Laurie said...

I love this conversation. All your kids personalities come out in their answers! I can't wait to see who wins!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...