Friday, February 01, 2008

Tagged

The boys were tagged...enjoy!
Instructions: list 8 facts about yourself that people probably don't know.

Mr. T:1. My favourite foods are green beans and tomatoes.
2. I am a perfectionist and may even have a bit of OCD – as I get up in the middle of the night to wash my hands.
3. I love my tricycle and have decided never to ride a two-wheeler. My tricycle is too cool – it even has a dumper on the back. Beat that!
4. Whenever I draw pictures of my family I always seem to leave out my sister. I don’t mean to. There’s just never enough room on the page for all of us.
5. I’m not really Mr. T. I’m Luke Skywalker.
6. I never sleep at night. I’m always awake and sometimes put on my invisibility cloak and come downstairs to see what’s going on. But nobody knows this.
7. I love my Mommy a little bit more than my friends. But I love Levi just as much as my Mommy.
8. I love my red mittens, red hat, red shorts, red pjs… I guess I really like red!


Little E:
1. I’m a homebody. I hate going places and would prefer to just stay home all day every day.
2. If we must go out and run errands (heaven forbid) my most favourite stores are Hallmark and Michaels. They have such pretty things in there. I can’t help myself.
3. When I finish peeing I always say, “AMEN”. This stems from the time when my Mom used to continually tell me to “aim it”. What can I say, it’s tradition now.
4. I love music. Singing, dancing, humming, playing piano or guitar… I just HATE going to music class. Maybe if it were at home…
5. I know about a million lines from a million movies and I use most of them daily. “Free us, or die!”
6. I can burp my ABC’s. (But you may already know this fact.)
7. I sleep with my eyes open. This freaks my Daddy out and he usually closes them for me.
8. I’m a little rascal. The other day at Joy School I was the only one who didn’t participate in quite the little scandal. On the way home Mommy was telling me how proud she was of my making good choices and told me how excited she was to tell Daddy the news. I told her it would be more fun to tell him that I did the things the other kids did, that I didn’t listen and that I got put in time out! I have a wicked laugh and devilish grin to accompany the persona!



6 comments:

Carla said...

My brother totally sleeps with his eyes open too! So freaky!! He even opens them, looks around, closes them, etc. Cool to get to know your sons a little better. All I've ever seen is them running around with light sabers.

Anne Marie said...

Your boys are adorable. I loved finding out about them. I love the "amen" after peeing and the invisibility cloak at night. Sounds like they have great imaginations.

Rachel said...

What a wonderful tribute to your boys! You're one lucky momma to have such fun and adventurous littles in your life! :)

Net said...

Cute boys. I loved the Joy School story. He was laughing that same wicked laugh when he got to have free play time and all the others were in time out.

Laurie said...

Your boys are so cute and I love all the things that you said about them. It's so fun to be a mom! You are very blessed!

Hoosier Mama said...

So so cute! you take the best pictures!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...