Sunday, February 10, 2008

E-T-Q-R-S-X-Y-Z

One of Little E's goals is to learn to write his name. No small task for this three year old who can hardly sit still for a moment! Just when I thought he had the first few letters down (in writing) and could orally spell his whole name... this is what I get. It reminded me of my friend's recent spelling bee post, and so I pulled out the camera for entertainment purposes.

(I know he's been the center of most of my posts lately, but what can I say, I adore three year olds! They make me laugh almost constantly! Maybe he'll learn to write his name when he's four. At least for now he's definitely learned how to make me laugh! And I could always use that.)

13 comments:

Lydia said...

too cute!

Shawny said...

Now that was not only cute but too funny. It sure gave me a smile and a laugh. Gotta love those three-year-olds!

Kyle said...

Man, I swear that he could tell me his name when I visited last. He could at least consistently get the "E" at the beginning.

Rachel said...

Nice work, kiddo!
My poor Fletcher has a ways to go as well.

Marci said...

That made our Sunday evening. Too cute!!!

Unknown said...

...and he sounds so convincing as he points to ALL the letters. Maybe I have had it wrong all along!!

Dad

Jenny said...

That was so funny! I love how he writes the E's with ten lines. You are going to be so happy that you videotaped that!!

Hoosier Mama said...

Hi! I don't know what to do with Ty and spelling his name!! He just isn't interested and for some reason it BOTHERS ME! Am I worrying too much, or is this typical? Anyways, Matthias mentioned that he saw Ty's name on the program for sharing time scripture but wasn't sure when? We haven't done this before, so could you let me know what scripture and when, and what time, etc. We are so excited about his Primary experience so far... he comes home saying the cutest things!

Jodie said...

Too funny!! I love it!

Laurie said...

I love 3 year olds! That was very cute! And you're smart to record that. You'll be glad that you did someday.

Anne Marie said...

Very cute! What a treasure.

libbie said...

that is so cute! And you can add me to your link list!

singin'mama said...

What a darling boy!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...