Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The 30-day Challenge

Bloggers everywhere are constantly participating in these 30-day challenges, as diverse as the bloggers themselves. Blog everyday for 30 days, post a picture of "tiny moments" for 30 days, don't eat chocolate for 30 days... the list goes on! I too, would like to acknowledge and entice you all in a different 30-day challenge I recently came across. Issued by a pastor, but for the religious and non-religious alike. Enjoy, and participate if you dare... and more importanly, if you care about your marriage.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always follow the council of religous leaders!

Mr. Man

Michelle said...

sounds like i'd better get some more of those green m & m's...

Rachel said...

Brian is thanking you ;)

Camie said...

what I want to know is how did you come across this challenge?? Did you Google 'hanky panky'??? If so--be careful--you never know what you might come across!

Nicole said...

Wow, that can only come from a MAn...I think it would be for to cuddle for thirty days...well maybe not, but some of those days should be cuddling!

ps. there is a really good book called 100 sexy nights(I think that is what it is called)...you will need it to spice things up a bit.

libbie said...

hmmmmmm . . . this might help me to go into labor. I will have to consult my man about this one! I am sure he will have no objections . . . .but I might!

Lori said...

I don't get it. What's "hanky-panky"? Maybe I should google it... ;)

janjanmom said...

That is quite a challenge!! We should hear more of this in church!! Sex is God's gift to us married folk and all.

Shauna said...

Who would have though!?? Where do they come up with this stuff? :)

Rachel Clare said...

JT emailed me this article. "hint hint". A little hard when he's living 4 states away right now!ntf

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...