Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wednesday July 9, JULIA

HEY Y'ALL IT'S JULIA!
Today we went to Pearl Harbor for our second time it was just as cool and this time we went with a different set of Grandparents. So today I took a lot of pictures so I'm going to put em out there and talk about them.

 So that is my Grandma and Grandad, we went to the swap meet which was loads of fun. I got souvenirs for my friends and if you comment it means you are reading this so I'll gladly tell you what it is otherwise I'm not telling you. ;)
 My very wonderful Mom and Grandma.
 Um, these are two cool pics I took in the museum.

Me and Grandad.
 This was I believe was a bomb that the Japanese shot at us during the attack on Pearl Harbor
.
You've heard of atomic wedgie... But you've never heard of THE atomic bomb. THE atomic bomb is when my dad picks me up shakes me and squeezes me until I die. Yea it was fun.



 In the background there is the USS Missouri.





We then conclude the day folks that was fun. Swap meet and Pearl Harbor then we usually go home and watch a movie while the adults crash and take a very long nap. You would think us kids would be sooo tired no watching movies reenergizes kids. Haha have a good day everyone.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Am I one of those friends? :)

Unknown said...

Am I one of those friends too??

Miss C said...

What an adventure! Glad you got to spend time with both sets of grandparents, and at Pearl Harbor, Wow!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...