Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday, July 14 TYLER

Today was July 14 it was Monday.  We went bowling with our Friends it was girls vs boys. I will tell you 1 thing, we smoked them bad. I think by like 200 points or something, but ya we mostly did that exept for screen time.









By the way do not plan on coming to Hawaii if you cannot check off everything on the list below:


-no milk (cost $7 dollars a gallon)
-eat rice every day
-no mcdonalds
-roosters at 3, 5 and 6am
-geckos in your house
-sharing a room
-url no more than you need
-heat it is so hot you sometimes want to be in the cold
-jumping off 20ft rock (my moms too scared dont belive all kids have done it ask my mom for proof or read some early messages)

Okay if you have checked off every thing on this list you are good for Laie where I live.

1 comment:

Miss C said...

Sounds like you are a true survivor Tyler!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...