Friday, July 11, 2014

Tuesday, July 1 RENEE

And some days are dull.



Today is Canada Day.  I could have, should have, would have done SOMETHING to celebrate.  But I'm tired.  We need to clean.  Do all the regular things like laundry, dishes, and bathrooms.  And I just don't have it in me to do anything celebratory.  We are between sets of grandparents visiting and I love that they have and are coming, I really do, it just takes a little more energy to be a host and tour guide and what have you.  I miss my friends.  I miss my kids' friends.  I miss my house.  I miss my bbq.  I'm hot and tired and just want to complain.  Ever had those days?


1 comment:

Miss C said...

Those days happen. Glad you made it through, and had a good time with both sets of Grandparents. Only a month and a half left, you can do it. Love you.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...