Monday, July 14, 2014

Question and Answer with TYLER










What do you like most about Hawaii?

"it is fun to go to beaches"


How is Hawaii different from Montana?


"there is no snow, it is too hot, people speak pigeon."


How is Hawaii similar to Montana?

"there are fun things to do, mountains and rain."


What do you miss most about home?

"I miss my friends my wii and my toys."


What do you think you will miss most about Hawaii when we go home?

"the beach the ocean and my new friends i made."


What is your favourite thing to do in Hawaii?

"have fun."


What is your favourite beach?  Why?


"my favorite beach is the bayon tree because me and ethan like to swing on the vines people were being so rude they called us tarzan ahh monkeys and the worst Goerge of the jungle."

1 comment:

Miss C said...

Tyler you are a character of your own making, not a monkey, tarzan, or george of the jungle.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...