Thursday, July 03, 2014

Thursday, June 26 JACOB

 I did a hike.  I hiked higher than the lighthouse.  It was really high up.  And we also went to Hanauma Bay.  And we saw the fish.  It wasn't very easy to see in the water.  It was still fun looking at the fish.  I had a great day that day.
 We hiked down and up.  It was very very long.  And we saw bricks to rest on and my Dad thought it was a good idea.  I thought it was too.
 I like that picture I took it.
 I jumped off the rock that was not that high.  It was still fun.  Tyler jumped off it before me and Grandpa brought Ethan down.





 It was scary looking down and there was "Ethan Island."  How wonderful.

 That is me with my shoes off and I walked down the hill, but not all the way.
 The earth is a great place.

No comments:

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...