Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday, July 10 JACOB

Grandma and Grandad had a anniversary.  It was a fun day that day.  It was very fun.  We played at the beach.  We went to the bookstore.  We got shaved ice.  My favorite flavor is bubble gum.  My second one is root beer.  It was fun.

We sang a song when they came out of the bathroom this morning.  It was a fun day.

When we went to The Point and we saw the ocean we thought we were going to fall in.  I thought that.  Oh.  And I forgot one more thing: Hi and my name is Jacob.  The End of the story.

Happy holidays.

I have a cold sore.











I took these pictures:
Grandma is packing.  Grandad's feet are burnt.  I think Julia is blogging. Tyler is photo bombing the pictures I am trying to take.









Mom's Notes:

35th wedding anniversary
Banyan tree
Kawela bay beach
Ted's bakery
bookstore
The Point
shaved ice
goodbye to grandparents

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Why is anyone wearing pants in Hawaii in July?! Doesn't that seem a little off??? They must be Canadians. ;)

Miss C said...

Love Marci's comment. You are becoming quite the photographer Jacob, and all of these pictures of shaved ice certainly make me want to try one.

Roy Saunderson said...

That's because I forgot to put sunscreen on my feet and legs and sustained severe sun burn. The pants were grand protection the next day!!!

Roy Saunderson said...

Sure enjoyed our anniversary in Hawaii with you all. What fun we had and sure had delicious treats everywhere!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...