Saturday, July 12, 2014

Question & Answer with JACOB







What do you like most about Hawaii?
"I like that we can see cats.  I like swimming at the pool."
How is Hawaii different from Montana?
"Montana is not this sunny.  Montana it doesn't rain this much.  And Montana has snow. Hawaii has sun and rain but not snow."
How is Hawaii similar to Montana?
"There is rain and there's the sun.  We can go on hikes.  And climb trees.  And drink a lot of water."
What do you miss most about home?
"I miss our house.  And my friends."
What do you think you will miss most about Hawaii when we go home?
"I will miss nothing.  Because I don't really like the sun that much.  And I really like the snow instead of the heat."
What is your favourite thing to do in Hawaii?
"Go to the pool."
What is your favourite beach?  Why?
"Hukilau.  The one we just went to today.  Because it has big waves that I can go under and it's called Hukilau Beach.  So those are what I like about that beach."


No comments:

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...