Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Wednesday, June 25 JULIA

Hey everybody! Today was a fantastic day, we went to the Aviation museum, and Pearl Harbor to see the Arizona Memorial! It was busy but so special and fun! The day started off okay... we had to get up early, but as the day progressed it got better and better!

 We had the pleasure of having Grandma and Grandpa join us for several days. That morning we went to a swap meet which was really fun. Grandma got me a dress, (look below) and the boys shirts that match my dress!

 Here we are at the aviation museum. We all received headsets to listen to the history on each of the planes. I loved listening to all of these. I was able to recognize some planes because my brothers and my Dad like watching war movies.

 Ethan was rather interested in picking the mannequins nose and ear. Whatever he can reach!

This is air-traffic control tower. It helps control planes coming to land.
 Above and below are just several of the amazing planes and fighter jets!






 This was really cool, this is a giant gun. Tyler was complaining on how there was no ammo in sight.

 On the ride to the Arizona Memorial we saw a bunch of very cool battle ships. Reminded me of the movie "Battleship."


Here is the Arizona Memorial. I would like to talk about this one for a little bit. There was a ship called The Arizona and when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor this huge ship went down with over 900 men trapped inside. This ship also carried more than 10,000 gallons of oil and even though it has been 70 years the ship still leaked oil! I saw it the bubbles and then the shiny part of it on the water.  

 Here we have Jacob (above) and Tyler and Dad (below) looking at the ship that you can see underneath the water if you look closely enough


In this picture I am being the nice sister... I am pushing my brother on a rope that a ward camp put up!

Here I am pushing another brother on I did it for all three and I never got on just because there was little kids waiting for a turn.
 Again here I am I just finished boogie boarding a terrific wave!
 Dad broke the boogie board... It's kinda funny since it's the kids always breaking things.
 After going to the beach we went to get shaved ice! EVERYONE'S SHAVED ICE FELL ON THEIR LAPS!!!! It was hilarious!


Well see yea everyone next Wednesday!

1 comment:

Miss C said...

Sounds like a great day, filled with fun and funny moments.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...