Monday, July 28, 2014

Thursday, July 17 JACOB


When we went to Ward Camp we watched people play games.  It was fun having the s'mores, but not fun watching the games.  I still had fun eating the s'mores though.  But I didn't have that many because I didn't like making them.  Then I went home.  Bye bye everyone.

The HUB was very fun.  The HUB is a bowling place, a video game place, a x-box place, a place where you can drive in a race and you can play air hockey and you can play ping pong.  I did not do ping pong. And, one more thing, there's some candy that you can buy... and drinks.

Mom and Dad gave me five dollars.  Everybody five dollars.  There's a machine that you can turn all of your dollars into four quarters!  You put one dollar in and it makes four quarters.  That's very cool.  It must have a lot of quarters.





2 comments:

Miss C said...

Isn't technology neat, Jacob? Sounds like you are having a good time, continue to do so in the time you have left.

Memories On The Go said...

Oh, Jacob I love s'mores as well!! The HUB sounds like so much FUN :) How exciting to have $5 to spend and that machine full of quarters is really cool!!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...