Thursday, February 03, 2011

XOXO

My three year old is pounding away on the piano downstairs, and it makes me love him.

I love that my kids say "versing" when they mean "against." For example, during games or play battles they will say "I'm versing you."

I loved picking out a gift for a niece with my daughter the other day. And realizing how grown up she is in that she no longer plays with princesses and also that she knows her cousin so well and wants to give her something she will love.

Making my kids groundhogs for breakfast on groundhog day - because they love that tradition. And of course we HAD to have donuts later that day.

I don't think any of us love doing homework, but I love when we are all downstairs together working on our individual homework by the fire.

I love being in Primary at church... would love to be a teacher though and not the president!

Love that my professor gave me 100% on a recent essay. Love that I know I deserved it. Do NOT love probability at all... and am pretty sure I will not even like my score on that test... but I digress.

I love that my favourite holiday is quickly approaching... what do you love today?

5 comments:

MOM said...

I LOVE you and your LOVES!!! Wow--you made my day with this blog! I LOVE that only one more sleep and your Dad will be home for 2 days before he's gone again. In fact I LOVE that a week ago he was making memories with you and your family :)

LollyGirl said...

i LOVE that you're feeling the LOVE of life!!wqq! great news!! i love your blog and that you share real life on it!! love you!!

joy said...

you.

Camie said...

LOVE your post--it sounds like you are feeling the love today! Thanks for sharing.

The Wilsons said...

I am truly LOVing all of your recent posts! I have always admired your writing and your perspective on the world. You inspire me, make me laugh, make me think, teach me, and make me want to be better. It is so fun to see more of YOU back here on the blog! It feels like you are feeling better, and that is AWESOME!!!

Just for the record, the word verification word for this comment is "peetails." Weird word. I'm just sayin'.

Thanks for taking time for your blog--I hope it feels refreshing for you!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...