Monday, February 07, 2011

Three

My three year old is driving me slightly mad. Mad meaning CRAZY. I have too much homework to take the time to go into details, but I thought it was funny to look back at my sweet giggly boy three years ago this month (his half birthday is coming up this week). Makes me smile amidst my growing insanity. And peeking in on him calmly sleeping is also rather heavenly. I need these moments after today.




Repeat to self: he is a sweet boy; he is a sweet boy; he is a sweet boy...



3 comments:

MOM said...

Indeed he is a very 'sweet' little boy!! If you need a break, send him over--a three year old visit!

Steve and Donna said...

enjoy- them grow up so fast

The Enslingers said...

Ditto. My three year old is driving me a bit crazy as well. Must be the age. Wish we could get them together to play and we could visit! :)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...