Wednesday, February 09, 2011

"This moment is brought to you by..."

Like most people, I have a lot on my plate. And the fact that I'm still doing okay is a sure sign that my medication is working well. Thinking back to just a few months ago is scary. Thinking about being dependent on a drug to help me survive is slightly scary too. But right now, it's what I need, and I wouldn't dare to go off any time soon. Lately I've had fond experiences, happy thoughts and delightful moments. And I don't take any of these for granted. I relish in them and think about how grateful I am to be able to experience life again. And I also think, "This moment is brought to me by... Celexa!" I'm almost back to being me... and I know there are several steps I still need to make and take... but I'm definitely on the road to wellness and happiness. I'm so grateful for my doctor, husband and the inventors of anti-depressants. Right now, for me, they are a lifesaver.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you a lot.
Just sayin'.

Camie said...

Renee--
This is the best news of my day...here's to many more happy moments brought to you by Celexa!

Michelle said...

i had many happy moments brought to me by celexa, too! it works wonders! glad you are feeling better.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...