Friday, February 18, 2011

Overheard

Miss J was struggling to get her brothers to listen to her, exasperated she declared:
"You're not even listening to me. Here I am talking, and you're just acting like you're on Mars or something."
Little E: "Mars? Mars is so cool. It's the planet the farthest from the sun."
Miss J: "That's Pluto."
Little E: "Oh right. Pluto is so cool.
Miss J: "Well stop acting like you're on Pluto."

*******************************************
Little E has been looking for his Indiana Jones whip. He has all the other gear, and was trying to get his Dad to help him look for it.
Dad: "Well, what will I get out of it? Can I wear your boots if I find your whip?"
Little E: "No. They're too small for you."
Dad: "Can I wear your vest?"
Little E: "No. Dad, just help me look."
Dad: "Can I shoot off your gun?"
Little E: "No. I need my gun."
Dad: "Well then, what will I get if I help you look for it?"
Little E: "A good feeling."

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

cute :)

MOM said...

Reading this blog, brought a smile to my face :) You have taught your children well.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...