Thursday, July 10, 2008

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out

This is for you, Desna!

I was talking with my friend on the phone this morning while my children got themselves ready for swimming lessons (right!) Little E came crying up to me announcing that Mr. T had hit him in the eye with a lightsaber. I wanted to talk on the phone, I didn't want crying nor did I want to take the time to comfort my sensitive little boy. (Bad Mommy!) So I used love and logic and asked him what would make it better, a kiss or a bandaid. He opted for the bandaid. Silly boy.

3 comments:

Net said...

Love the pictures. I hope his eye is better! :)

Unknown said...

bahahahahaha, that is so funny!! I knew from your title that it was going to be a funny post (what a brilliant movie!) love it. Can't wait to see you in a few!

Jennifer said...

THis is SO FUNNY! I want to be YOUR kid.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...