Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So, I was bored...

I did the Princess quiz and am happily my favourite Disney Princess. Just don't tell the Beast!
You Are Belle!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

7 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I think my boys would have been horrified if they learned I just took that quiz....all things "princess" make them squeamish. Take yesterday, when we were playing apples to apples junior, and Cinderella, Snow White, and Prince Charming were chosen as the best answers for stinky, ugly, and some other unpleasant adjective. I was Cinderella, by the way. I think I would much rather be Belle.

Shawny said...

That was fun. I'm Mulan!

Net said...

Cinderella here. I guess it fits since I slave away all day trying to keep kids happy! lol

singin'mama said...

I'm Ariel. I've got that rebellious streak in me I guess.

Lydia said...

Um, Pocahantas.

Hoosier Mama said...

fits you so well! I am Jasmine.

Brooke said...

Yes Belle...I'm Ariel ;)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...