Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Entrepreneur


This boy spent a few days of his spring break trying to make money. One day was spent breaking little rocks in half (hmmmm... wonder where he found the rocks). Then he made signs, which he held on his stick for a while until he grew tired and wise and used the stop sign on the corner to hold them. He suckered his little brother into hollering with him: "Gems, gems for sale!" And boy is he quite the salesman. He would show off his special gems and then quickly sell you another. He made a few dollars: selling them for 24 cents a gem or 4 for a dollar (which makes me laugh every time)! Poor guys still has signs up and gems out front, hoping people will stop and buy. He can't understand why people aren't running over. I think Mr. Man needs to teach him about supply and demand.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a good deal! I bought two very small polished stones at the PCC for a dollar! I should have seen your son first!

PS. I am going to emai lyou something right now so if you do not get it by the time you read this can you pretty please email me at
amykaidavis12@yahoo.com

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...