Thursday, January 14, 2010

the first time I can't think of a title

doing homework together

Can I just say how much I love my kiddos?! They crack me up on a daily basis, and are just such great kids. Last Sunday the two eldest watched "Legacy" and then spent the rest of the day BEING pioneers. They begged me to take pictures and have been asking if I posted them on my blog yet (have I mentioned I love these kids?!)... so I must oblige!






This little dude is SUCH a character. Oh my.



But I LOVE that he is helping cross one project off my list. Check these bad boys out:

Can you believe that my baby is big enough for this already? Wasn't he just THIS little?

I sent Mr. Man out with The Toddler a couple of weeks ago to get potty treat. They came back with a ginormous bag of mini milky ways. Ridiculous potty treat, if you ask me. Especially when the little guy is downing at least six of them a day. So we got a "smaller" treat and now the milky ways are just for number two. I love these types of projects, the kind I can actually complete! And while we leave the house with much trepidation these days, I can see a light at the end of my potty training life - and some diaper bucks in my hand that can go towards food storage!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pioneer outfits!

As far as food storqage, maybe you could start with a meal, like breakfast. Start stocking breakfast first, then lunch, then dinner. I don't know just a thought.

Jennifer said...

great pictures....I miss the days of creative play but oh how mu kids love to reminisce about them :)

The Wilsons said...

Awesome pioneer pics!! Love it!!!

And I love the headbanded wink--super cute! I LOLed!

Kristy said...

Your kids are so creative! Very cute. Congrats on the big boy pants.

I must give a shout out to your cat. George Lucas? Adorable kitty.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...