Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cub Car Race Thingy

That's what I call it. At first by accident, cause I really couldn't remember the name, but then just to annoy my husband - sorry sweetie! It is officially called "The Pinewood Derby"... but I have some official issues with scouting, so I tend to get a bit, um, sacrilegious about the whole thing.

Mr. T chose the design of the car, but I'm not sure if he touched it again for quite some time. It's a Dad thing, really. I'm not sure why they even invited the boys to the race. Okay, I'll be nice now.


Mr. Man had a great time working on his Mr. T's hummer and Mr. T enjoyed painting it and adding his own touch: like a gun on top, and sand all over it - including in the wheels and axles (which made it probably the slowest car at the race). He did win a prize for best looking vehicle. And I think they all had fun. So yeah for the cub car race thingy! It is definitely an event worth recording.



1 comment:

Shauna said...

Ha ha! Loved this post! It gave me a good little chuckle. I think bc you spoke so much truth. Cool Car for the cub car race thingy!! :)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...