Wednesday, April 15, 2009

speaking of games...

Last night Little E and Mr. T were playing a new game together. Little E was being a good sport, but kept losing round after round of the game that requires, mostly, chance. Finally he won a round and flew through the house announcing his feat.

"Mommy, do you know how I won?"

I admitted I didn't, but was so proud of him.
He smiled up at me, his innocent face and freckles staring up at me, and his mischievous little smile tweaked a bit as he said proudly:

"I cheated!"

At least he's honest?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Nothing better than an honest cheater! If you do find happy pills, be sure to let me know:)

Mamabug said...

Yeah - we do that at our house too. Cheat to win. I don't know how strict I want to be about it. Still trying to decide if it is a battle worth fighting.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...