Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend














Leaving a snowstorm behind, my parents drove down to spend a chilly yet heartwarming Easter weekend with us. Thankfully we were able to have our outdoor egg hunt earlier in the week when the sun was shining and shorts were wearable. This weekend we stayed mostly indoors and had fun decorating eggs with special paints, making bunny cookies (notice how Mr. T gave them all belly buttons!) learning new magic tricks from Grandad and watching Little E down more chocolate per second than you can imagine! We had a great time and especially enjoyed going to the Children’s Museum in Indy. While it was super busy and my sciatic nerve was giving me a horrible time, it was great fun and wonderful to have more adults than children! I only wish I’d taken more pictures from my sideline view on the many benches throughout! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great time! We sure enjoyed your company this weekend. (I still need to bribe my kids into a super sweet Easter picture like most of you were able to take - Big J kept changing her outfit and Mr. T kept stripping - maybe next Sunday!!!)

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Very fun pictures! What fun snapshots of your week.

Rachel said...

Love the pictures! Julia looks so BIG and so beautiful in her Easter dress (I want one just like it)! SO fun when family is around! Have a nice evening:)

Lily said...

Seems like a fantastic weekend! Your sciatic nerve is giving you trouble too? First pregnancy I did so much yoga I had no problem. When I mentioned my sciatic nerve aching to my old doctor he said it was because I was "fat" ???? Ugh- such a Japanese doctor answer. Actually I am not at all overweight and the new doc just says its baby putting pressure on it. Hope some stretching helps and its a good excuse for Mr. Man to massage you every evening.

Anonymous said...

The pictures really captured our memorable weekend together!! Just this morning found out that, yes rabbits do have belly buttons--in fact all animals do, even those that hatch from an egg. They just look a little different then the ones we most often see!!!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...