Thursday, April 19, 2007

Abracadabra

Mr. T has been spending most of his time today coming up with well-versed and indepthly formulated magic spells which he has been casting with his sword on my leg to make it better. He also has a rope that he will periodically tie around my arm to check my "pressure". When he does this he always asks, "Do you have pressure Mom? Do you feel any pressure?" Tonight before bed I was telling Mr. Man about his magic spells he's been casting and Mr. Man asked him if any of them had worked, he replied, "Nope. All the magic has gone out of my body!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just picture Mr T doing these wonderful 'magic spells'. I ache that his little body has been drained of magic! He needs some of his Grandaddy's 'magic'!!

Anonymous said...

If only there were a magic spell we could cast on you to take away the pain and the boring-ness of sitting on the couch all day. Bippity boppity boo!

Rachel said...

You need to create a book of all the funny things your kids say! I'm with Cami, though. He needs to cook something up for poor bed-ridden mommy! ;)

Anne Marie said...

That is too cute!! What a sweet boy!

Lily said...

Oh my! I haven't checked blogs ina few days and look at all I have missed! 3 young children and 3 months of bedrest- GOOD LUCK my thoughts are with you. I am crossing my fingers Mr. T's magic is replenished and he heals your leg.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...