Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pictures

This little pirate has been into taking pictures lately.
Well for a long time really, but recently he's been sneaking around and using my camera without asking. Today he brought it to me cracked and dented. Thank heavens it is still working... the fact that he's had 104 degree fever the last few nights help with my wrath.

Here are just a sampling of his recent shots:
Not sure what it means that he took an exponential amount of photos of my behind. (Eye level shots apparently.) I'm thinking I should sit on him and squish him if he touches my camera again. I also have an idea for Christmas now. (For him and maybe for me!)

1 comment:

Steve and Donna said...

mixed feelings- I think get him his own camera and enjoy the pictures through his eyes while you can :)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...