Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I blame COSTCO

Chocolate covered raisins should NOT be sold in bulk.

And Costco should NOT have given me a sample of these, EVER.

This is what the bin looks like on day 4 at my house. I could blame the kids... but they've had mere rations.

I had a follow-up with my doctor. It turns out I'm still slightly crazy almost a year into being medicated with happy pills. (And no, I'm not referring to the chocolate covered raisins... or "raisins covered in chocolate" as Costco calls them.) Follow-ups and doctors and depression are a whole other post, for which I cannot blame Costco.

~wishing life were easier

7 comments:

Scott and Tisha said...

Hang in there and remember- "The Sun will come out tomorrow!" But for today there are always Chocolate covered raisins! I use these as my laxative after having a baby as it fill two need, chocolate fix and... :) love ya!

Roy Saunderson said...

What? You didn't save me some chocolate raisins...my favourite?

Know how we wish we were closer to be of support for you...especially when I'm in Mumbai!!

Eat just one more...for me!!

Lots of love

Jennifer said...

when you are tired of those try the dark chocolate covered blueberries...hopefully your costco has them...if not call me and I will send you some :)

Camie said...

I second what Jennifer says--the chocolate covered acai and blueberries--incredible! Hugs to you!

Amy said...

I love whomever though tof covering fruit in chocolate. Now if they could add a weight loss ingredient to the chocolate I would love them even more:)
I think its okay that you are slightly crazy. You show me someone whi is not:) Wishing you love and luck.
(P.S. Sometimes I wish I had a mom around to tell me, "You can have 5 chocolate covered raisins and that is it!)

Anne Marie said...

Wishing you a little extra dose of joy. I second what Amy had to say. We are all a little crazy! There is so much depth and love to your soul and mind. You have so much to offer the world.

Home Renovation Sacramento said...

Your thhe best

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...