Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So... you think YOU have a lot of snow?

After a week in Arizona - this is what we came home to: (And Miss J is almost 5 feet tall now - and size 9 womans shoes...)
We own a shovel per family member at our house, and surprisingly Little E has been horrified this last week that he can't practice his new-found love of SHOVELING. We've actually had RAIN in January. We should be getting more snow tonight. I'm actually getting used to it... and I really do enjoy not having snow days - our town hasn't had school canceled due to snow in 20 years! The show, and the snow, must go on. You know you want to come visit!

(Now we understand why all the street signs are up so high!)


2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

UGH!!!

Jenny said...

This is making me miss Montana so much tonight! I hate snow days here. Well, I love the first one -then they get just stupid. And I love the photo of J. Now that is a snowfall!!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...