Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coping Mechanism

According to Mr. Man I write when I'm stressed. My journals have been offensively long, my poor brother on his mission has received epistles, and looking back at my blog - I posted almost daily during the most intense weeks of our lives. And now I find myself almost speechless. Until things are completely set in stone I can't make any official online declarations, but let's just say that we feel so incredibly blessed and so peaceful knowing where our future is going to take us. I can finally ease my writing jitters and actually pick up a book to read. Though there are many plans to make and lists to write, we are taking a moment to be grateful and appreciate life as we know it. Knowledge is both power and relief! As our chapter here comes to a close and we look forward to a new one, there are definate mixed emotions... but ultimately we are so glad to know that this long journey of schooling has been well-worth it. Grateful too that we have found joy in the journey.

7 comments:

Debbi said...

then I won't wish horrible things on you like I'm inclined to (just to read things you write! :) )

Congratulations on having things working out in a positive way. :)

Jenny said...

So not easy, but so worth it! I'm ever so happy for your journey to have led you to a happy beginning to the rest of your lives. Congratulations!

LollyGirl said...

so so happy for you! you've worked hard for it! can't wait to hear more about your plans.

Carla said...

Lists to make, I love it. I loved that part of the story you guys wrote; (that was Miss J all the way.) Glad you guys have some happy things ahead - a little more clearly defined. Mixed emotions is right but Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

I can not wait for the official statement....since I must be out of the loop :)

You are so right about knowledge being power and offering relief. I sure hate that "not knowing" thing :)

singin'mama said...

That's funny, I tend NOT to write at all when I'm stressed. SO excited to learn the official news and SO SO happy for you all!

Mamabug said...

Hooray for you all!! How long until it is Official? Hopefully we will have good news to share soon too.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...