Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Hidden Identity and Potty Talk

Mr. T: "Mom, when you're being General Grievous, you can't take a moment to clean the bathroom!"
Me: "Well, then maybe Luke and Annakin should find somewhere else to pee... and not on my floor."
Mr. T: "Luke Skywalker never pees. I've seen I and II and VI and he never ever pees. And General Grievous never cleans the bathroom, so come play with us."
Me: breathing heavily and swinging the toilet scrubber at him "If you don't let me clean the bathroom, I may actually turn into General Grievous and this time I take no prisoners!"
Mr. T: slowly backing away..."You're a good General Grievous Mom. But you can clean first."

9 comments:

Shauna said...

LOL. . .what a fun house to live at. :) I want to play.

Anne Marie said...

Love it.

Jodie said...

Bwahahahaha!!

Hope said...

Hahaha, that's funny. Kids are great.

Amy said...

I just about laughed until I cried!

Amy said...

I just caught up on a few of your other blogs - sorry about the private thing- it was your fault. Once I put the tracker on I realized that certain people were looking at the same picture over and over, it was a bathing suit picture, and completely wholesome, but I didn't like that someone could lookat it whenever they wanted. I was thinking about going public again around Christmas so I could send out a link in our xmas cards, but other than that sorry:)
I can't believe school started for you so early! Miss J looks so grown up and seems to have some fashion sense.
I was seriously contemplating homeshooling Cambria, but one of my friends teased me so badly about it I changed my mind. I am however taking her out half day instead of keeping her in all day. This is not an option but the principal says they can't legally force me to keep her in school. The principal also happens to be my mother-in-law:) Good for you about homeschooling though- it'll be great!

Mamabug said...

Since I have all girls - I haven't watched Star Wars enough because I don't remember there being a General G. What movie was he in? But I think you must have been great at the part!

Anonymous said...

I did not read your post in full but I wanted to comment on your background wall- the colors are stunning and the shapes remind me of vintage fabrics and textiles..

Anonymous said...

Kai.. I know how you feel-- someone kept accessing my head shot.. it is a head shot for goodness sake.. haha

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...