Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween

I love that Halloween is about dressing the kids up, making them go door to door to collect treats for their parents to eat!!!

We always seem to go through our share of costumes right until the last minute and this year was no exception. Little E was the worst... from Peter Pan to Batman and then finally a cow of all things! Baby J is still sick so we dressed him up really warm for the "experience" and then waited inside nice and warm for the never-ending trick or treaters to finish up.

We handed out little play-doh's this year and got our share of "remarks" - from "OOOOOOHHHH PLAYDOH!" from the kids to "You must have a dentist living here" from the adults!

Now that this holiday is over, it's all about Christmas from here!



3 comments:

Laurie said...

Very cute pictures! My favorite part about Halloween is that when it's all over, it's now time to start celebrating Christmas!!! Happy Halloween!

Rachel said...

So funny about the Playdoh! I love it! I considered handing out toothbrushes...maybe next year! :)

Love the slide show! Especially the Jayhawk sweatshirt!

libbie said...

I love that you handed out play dough . . . I think everyone should do this! I pretty much hide/throw away all the halloween candy my kids bring home. I think it is completely ridiculous the amount they get! But I am a little wierd! Don't get me wrong, I let them have candy! We just try to limit it!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...