Friday, October 05, 2007

Big Happy Boy!





We went in this morning for an 8 week checkup. I knew my baby was big... I had no idea how big! He is 24 1/4" long (that's 90%) and 14lbs 4 oz (90-95%). Somehow I forgot about the shots part of a checkup. Poor Big J was traumatized, and Little E wasn't too thrilled either. Let's just say we all left the doctor's office with tears in our eyes. Still, I took these pics of my cute happy boy just hours after the horrid affair, and I think we're all going to survive just fine. I love these big cheeks, beautiful blue eyes and adorable smiles - not to mention his cute little "o" face! We are so thrilled to have this wonderful baby in our family.

7 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute little, big boy! Those "o" faces are priceless.

Anonymous said...

Just looking at these pictures of him smiling made me smile!! He is so adorable!!

libbie said...

He is the cutest chubby boy! I HATE shots! I always cry . . . . breaks my heart!

Lori said...

Cute pics! You're little boy is entering, in my opinion, one of the best stages...smiley, learning about the world - can't get into everything...
I too have a big baby. Elise is in the 96th percentile for height, 91st for weight. Big babies are great.

Rachel said...

Healthy and thriving! Chubby babies are so fun! My Kate is itty bitty 92% on weight)...no rolls, and of course I am absolutely in love with her, but some chuc is always fun!

Dana and ohana said...

I love the sweet meat!!!

Anne Marie said...

He is soooo adorable! I love his smile.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...