Saturday, March 31, 2007

Isn't He Gorgeous?

So we found out this morning… and are, in the words of my friend who did the ultrasound, “2000% sure”. It’s a boy! He has the sweetest face and isn’t “shy” by any means. I have to admit I cried on the drive home and am very grateful I now have a few months to prepare… both in the clothing department and in the emotional department for another little boy. Big J is beside herself and we’re going to think up some special things to do together as the “girls” in the house to help ease the transition from two brothers to three. But we’re excited… really we are! He had the hiccups during the ultrasound and just looked so sweet. Now we can think more seriously about names and start scouring the clearance racks and yard sales for sweet little boy items.

(The pregnancy photos were taken by my great friend Joy - aren't they fabulous?! I'll share more another time!)

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Adorable pictures!

Congratulations on boy #3. That's great news!

Ally said...

I really believe that it takes a special woman to raise more than one boy. My admiration, for you, has gone up another level. Just think, this baby in your tummy could be a future prophet (or any of your boys!).
Thayne is starting to do special "dates" with Jaed so that he's not to sad that he has 3 sisters and no brothers. I'm sure Big J will love the extra attention from her Mom!

Anonymous said...

On average there is more excitement with another boy then sadness in the house. Then again, there are only two girls in this average verses three boys. Oh well, I am sure Julia will love another brother who is into 'superheros', 'bad guys', 'Tarzan', and 'Lightsabers'.

Rachel said...

Welcome to the club (3 boys 1 girl)! I am so pumped for you! And, my goodness, you look so beautiful! No one would ever guess this is your 4th baby! Congrats, and you will need new boys items. They get pretty worn out by the third boy!

Lori said...

Congrats! You must be good at raising boys because you're being sent another one!

Anne Marie said...

These pictures are just fabulous! Congrats on the news! I absolutely love my boys.

Michelle said...

hooray for boys! congrats, renee! it will be fun to read of this new little guy's adventures.

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...