Sunday, June 15, 2014

Monday, June 9 TYLER

Monday


Today we washed the car, while we were washing the car it started to rain. 





Tyler, me, got some awesome posters in his room.


I also got a poster that I say barely describes me.




We went to the beach there was some good waves for playing in then we played a game how you wrestle under water it was fun. After we played in the water we went on the sand and built a fortress out of sand that was
really big.




This is what it looks like from main base.

This the whole base with defenses so water did not get into the hole. Ethan going crazy hay go back to work were losing him.


Building the castle and its defenses wooo that is hard work















3 comments:

Memories On The Go said...

Great post, Tyler!! Well, I guess the rain helped with washing the car & maybe cooled you down a little. Those are fun posters on the wall :) Impressed with the sand fortress you guys built--I can see it would be hard work alright!

Miss C said...

Tyler, picture Grandma, Granddad and myself, Auntie Camille washing the car together! It looks like you guys had more fun!

Roy Saunderson said...

It rained here the other day, Tyler, when we washed the car too! Love the amazing sand castles and forts you made. And of course you're "normal"!! we all knew that!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...