Sunday, June 15, 2014

Friday, June 13 ETHAN

           



                                                                         FRIDAY    

               Today we had to wake up at like 3:00 in the morning and I really hated it. I was so tired.



     The next thing you know it were on our way to Kauai on an airplane from Oahu to visit a different island. Since we could not go to our house untill 4:00 P.M. we went to a park and man, it was huge!

           Here are some of my pictures of the new awesome house we have, the park and me and my family.





























Once it was 4:00 P.M. we went in our house and I LOVED IT! It had a tall ceiling.  I finally found my room and all the boys had to share a room. It was a lot of fun and everybody loved it. I am so glad my Grandma and Papa gave us this wonderful place to be!

                                               


                                                                I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY BLOG!
                                           

                                                                                          ETHAN

4 comments:

Miss C said...

Totally Enjoyed Your Blog Ethan! Looks Like You Are One Camera Happy Boy!

Memories On The Go said...

Sure enjoyed your blog, Ethan. Lots of pictures to see what everyone in your family is doing. Getting up at 3 in the morning would be so exhausting--but it sounds like it was worth it!! What a fun park to find and the house where you are staying looks awesome :)

Roy Saunderson said...

Amazing photos, Ethan. Now why the toilet?

Darcy said...

I especially loved the picture of the toilet E.... it's always to good to be aware of where you spend your time ;)! You all look like you're having a blast and getting some sun!!!! Miss you guys!!!!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...