Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A qUoTe & A pIcTuRe

"Children have little or no say in the way we set up their lives for them, and in the pace we set for them, and in the way these things effect how we react to them. What children really want, I think, is a calm, settled, predictable home life. A mother who is not frazzled, angry, stressed, or impatient. A mother who in in tune to their needs. Parents who aren't arguing because they both are occupied and don't have time to communicate properly."

I'm always inspired by Sarah, at Clover Lane's thoughts.
For her whole"A CONSCIOUS PACE" post, click HERE


Walking by our library books yesterday, I glanced something out of the corner of my eye:
These types of things make me smile. I left him there. Ironically placed right next to the "I SPY" book!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

This is so funny. I just read that blog post today as well the first thing I thought was, " I should so link to this post on my blog!" Great minds think alike;)

The Wilsons said...

I love the quote and good ol' Indie...thanks for sharing!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...