Sunday, October 23, 2011

Outtakes

I got a tripod for my birthday and I finally got to use it as we attempted to take our own family portrait. Several turned out great, but I wanted to share some of the outtakes!

Here Little J ruins the photo:

In this one Miss J has a hair down her face, Little E is making a monkey face or something, and Little J is shooting a pretend bow and arrow... oh, and I just noticed that Mr. Man's eyes are closed! Priceless.
A little windy. (We knocked on this crabby old farmer's door to see if we could take pictures in front of his awesome old barn. He told us we had 5 minutes!)
Mostly it was fun taking pictures with this crazy bunch... and hopefully we can find one we all love and hang it on the wall!


1 comment:

Steve and Donna said...

maybe the last one :)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...