Monday, October 25, 2010

Man Cheese

I'm not sure if it was because two of my boys needed extensive speech therapy, or because they simply can't stand anything "girl," but years ago we had to officially change the name of grilled cheese at our house to "boy cheese." Tantrums would be thrown if I even suggested making grilled or, as they heard it, "girl" cheese. I've gotten used to calling it "boy cheese." But one night last week in the midst of all the extra extras the kids are doing, it got late and dinner had yet to be made, so I suggested grilled cheese. Two of my boys piped right up, "But will you make US boy cheese?" Of course, of course. Little E, however, declared that he didn't want girl cheese or boy cheese, but would I please make him a "man cheese sandwich?" So yes, now we make man cheese at our house. Don't forget to make man cheese or girl cheese shaped like tombstones with RIP in ketchup this Sunday!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...