Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I should be studying right now

Somehow the exam-induced-panic that pushed me to non-stop studying the last time I had a math exam is just not showing up this time. My next exam is in a mere 36 hours. I spent my alone time tonight, while Mr. Man took the kids out for dinner and to the pumpkin patch so I could study, watching "Babies." Finally. I loved it. What a great work of art and outlook of the world in which we live. I baked cookies today. Took the Toddler to the park. Flipped through a magazine. And yet I can barely look over my notes. I've made study guides. I've done the chapter reviews. I have my questions ready for tomorrow's final class and review session. But I must admit, knowing I got a very solid A on the last exam has kind of gotten to my head. I wish I could tell my head to forget that and start studying. But my head also knows how much I love that procrastinating-induced-anxiety feeling. Oh when will it hit me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the definition of moral hazard. Once one has some security, immediately one engages in risky activities!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...