Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Seriously?!

I went into my nine going on sixteen daughter's underwear/sock drawer the other day to retrieve a pair of socks for her friend who had soggied hers up on the trampoline.  Later, when the realization that I had actually gone into said drawer hit her, Miss J turned to me and said, blushing, "Mom, I can't believe you actually WENT into my underwear drawer, that is like so embarrassing!"  I told her I hadn't even noticed any underwear and went straight for the socks, but I was thinking: "WHO THE FREAK DO YOU THINK WASHES AND FOLDS YOUR UNDERWEAR?"

7 comments:

Carla said...

Oh funny!!

Jennifer said...

Cracking me up :) Funny how they don't even think :)

MOM said...

This really made me laugh!!! This will be so wonderful to share with her when she has a daughter her age!

Boyz Zone said...

I love it!! I am laughing so hard!

Amy said...

"WHO THE FREAK DO YOU THINK WASHES AND FOLDS YOUR UNDERWEAR?" Hahahahahaahahahaha!!!

Jodie said...

Oh this made me laugh so hard!!

The Wilsons said...

ROFL!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...