Thursday, October 15, 2009

Subtle Changes: A Blast from the Past

***in searching for a craft I did last year I was browsing through October 2008 archives and particularly liked this post:



As the seasons change, the subtle changes in my children seem more apparent as well. There's the drastic change and jumps in pant sizes, the increased knowledge and skill in sports and music, the jokes are funnier, the conversations more mature, and the questions more meaningful. In a small way, the season of my life is changing. A leaf has fallen; a passing. Often I look back wondering if I savored the seasons passed, did I enjoy the heat, the chills, the daily highs and the lows? And I think I did.

And besides, there are still many more seasons to enjoy.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Is it just me, or does each new season seem to be going by a bit faster, too...

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...