Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patching with my Boys

They were ready for any ghost or goblin along the way. The hay ride was really bumpy and Little E asked me if I was making it bump. I told him I wasn't THAT heavy!
We found "our" pumpkin almost immediately. But I told the boys we had to look over each one. Did you know that for each stripe on a pumpkin there is a row of seeds inside?
The best part was meeting friends at the hay bale pirate ship. Way too much fun.
We are going to have to go back here and bring the older kids too. Nothing like running around outside for an hour without realizing how cold it really is.
Love that I get to spend my days with these two buccaneers.
A great treasure indeed.
Forcing little brother to walk the plank.

A great little field trip.

2 comments:

Mamabug said...

Cute Mom and cute boys! Looks like a fun day - I love all the hay.

Laura said...

I love Pumpkin Patches. It looks like you had a great time. I love the pirate ship--how perfect for two little boys!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...