Monday, January 26, 2009

When I Grow Up...

Mr. T had a follow-up from his surgery last May. Everything looks wonderful. We couldn't be happier.

I don't know if this stemmed from the trip up to the hospital, but he just told me:

"When I grow up I'm going to be a doctor. I'm going to be the kind of doctor that helps make people better. So Mom, if you're sick, I'll even come to your house so you don't have to make an appointment or wait in a waiting room... I'll just come to you and make you better."

Sounds like a great plan.

Little E, trying to one up his big brother is going to do magic when he grows up. He's practicing right now... making a feather disappear inside a straw - spectacular. He also claims he'll be able to make me better with his magic when he grows up to be Harry Potter. I can't wait.

(And no, I'm not sick... in any way shape or form!)

4 comments:

Debbi said...

haha. I wanna be Harry Potter too. How fun! lol

Camie said...

That's cute...Clayton has told me multiple times that he will be a doctor when he grows up. I think kids who have spent a lot of time with doctors would make the best doctors! They understand what it feels like to be on the other side. I'm glad your follow-up went so well. What a great feeling, after what a hard decision it was to make!

Anne Marie said...

So glad the follow-up went well. Very happy for you guys.

Amy said...

What sweet little boys you have! What mother wouldn't love to have a doctor and a Harry Potter in the family!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...