Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BFF

I love listening to my daughter and her best friend interact. Always a treat. I try not to post anything incriminating on here... but this was too funny.

J: I am so excited for Thanksgiving! It's going to be, like, so fun.
E: Yeah. Hey, did you know that David Archuleta is going to be in the parade.
J: What?! You have got to be kidding me.
E: No. I'm not.
J: Well, I know you're not. Why's he going to be in the parade?
E: Because he's a famous singer, silly.
J: I know that.
E: And he's rich.
J: He is?
E: Didn't you know that?
J: No. How did he get rich?
E: All great singers are rich.
J: Not all singers are rich.
E: Pretty much.
J: I'm not rich.
E: Well yeah. And I'm a great singer too, but I'm not rich.
J: Well, not yet.
E: No. We're like the only ones.
J: But if we marry David we'll be rich.
E: Ooooh. Good idea.

7 comments:

Kendra said...

HAHAHA! I can't stand it! Too funny! Whatever will our girls do without each other?

Debbi said...

that's awesome.

I think I had that same conversation with my girlfriend the other day. Only it wasn't David Archuletta. Maybe Michael Scofield. Or someone else old enough to go to the bars! lol :)

Camie said...

That's FUNNY!! Don't you love the way little girls' minds think??

Lori said...

Too funny! Where do they come up with these things??? Ava surprises me all of the time with what she's thinking about.

Stephanie said...

That's so cute. Gotta love kid conversations. :)

Carla said...

Haha! That's Awesome!!

Laura said...

I love it! I have so much fun being a "fly on the wall" for hilarious kid conversations! I'm glad my kids are still young enough to let me listen in! I love the way girls talk (in between the giggling!)

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...