Monday, October 13, 2008

Some Reasons Why I Love October

*It’s the one month we get to use up all of our black construction paper that regularly goes unused
*General Conference
*Apples and pumpkins and all the yummy baking concoctions that can be made from them (I have an apple crisp in my oven right now!)
*The smell of burning leaves
*The sound of crisp crunchy leaves beneath my feet
*The spider webs I have ignored all year around my house are now part of my décor
*C.A.N.D.Y.
*Canadian Thanksgiving (today!!!)

Now... if it would just cool down a little bit here...

6 comments:

Hoosier Mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for wonderful friends like you!!

Mamabug said...

So is Thanksgiving always on the 13th or always on the 2nd Monday of the month? Happy Thanksgiving yesterday. I love how the sun has a different feel to it in Fall.

Laura said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anne Marie said...

I absolutely love the fall. October is definitely my favoritest month (in places where they have four seasons, not so much in Texas). Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

October is one of my most favorite months as well!! In fact apple crisp came out of my oven only a couple of hours ago--so good with leftover whipping cream from the pumpkin pies at our Thanksgiving dinner.

Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to be making apple crisp. indiana trees are so beautiful this time of year

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...