Monday, January 07, 2008

Good Night and Good Luck

(Love the movie titled the same as this post actually!)

I think I may have to invest in or create one of these nightmare snatchers I found on ETSY. Last night my baby slept 9 hours before a feeding after which he slept for two more hours... however, Mr. T was up twice with nightmares - yes the Christmas tree chasing him again! Still, I feel well rested today and have had a great day sending two back to school, being a "good Mom" and checking off several items on my to-do list!

More holiday updates coming soon. I'm now tired :)

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Too bad your night wasn't more restful, especially with your baby sleeping so well. Hope Mr. T's nightmares stay away for a while.

Kristy said...

Nine hours! That's terrific. Sorry about the scary tree dreams. :(

Rachel said...

Gotta LOVE those "good Mom" days!

Laurie said...

That nightmare snatcher thing looks scarey than the Christmas tree. What a cute idea though to write them down! I'm going to try that with my two that have bad dreams at night. I'm dreaming (day-dreaming because I never get to dream at night) of the night when I will get to fall asleep and 9ish and not be disturbed again until 7ish. Wow! I feel like a new woman just thinking about how great I would feel. Hang in there. When your getting great sleep, you'll be wishing for little ones to wake you again!

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...