Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just to Make Me Smile!

Obviously I need a "project" to keep me occupied. Mr. Man decided I should go through the files of digital pictures on our computer and select those for printing... since I haven't printed, albumed or journaled anything in over a year (however I have been blogging!) This is a great project as it will keep me busy and bring back some fun memories - I highly recommend it! These two pictures made my smile extend beyond the realm of my face - Mr. Man and Little E (as a two year old) exactly one year ago!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO delightful. I just wish I had time for a project like that! I still haven't even started on my 1 1/2 year old Keane's baby book... and only a few scant pages into my nearly 3 year old Burke's! How does life get so crazy?

Balancing & Blogging

I've come to the conclusion that balance in life is only attained when one limits the extent and experiences of ones life. Maybe not.  P...